Schengen Germany Business Visa (Multiple)
Before going to Germany for business purpose of any kind, you must be completely sure if you are applying for the appropriate visa.
Any type of Germany business visa enables you to travel to Germany to carry out your business affairs. This affairs can include meeting with clients or business partners, attending seminars or conferences, attending promotional affairs, Exhibitions, and other business related activities.
Like any type of visa, some documents are required to obtain the German business visa
These documents are as follows:
– Fully completed application form and required declaration
– Two passport photographs
– Valid national passport and one copy
– Your current bank statement and one copy
– Health insurance with a minimum coverage of at least 50,000 USD (30,000 Euro)
– Business references
– Proof of hotel reservation and airline reservation and one copy
Sometimes, German embassies or consoles in the businessman’s home country may require additional documents such as those mentioned below:
– Certificate of company registration
– Certificate of association
– Invitation letters from business partners
– Invitation letters from the employer stating the individual’s length of business trip, employment duration etc.
Visa Application Process
Here we try to illuminate the whole process from application to obtaining of business visa
STEP 1 – Visit the nearest German embassy or mission in the home country. Inquire about the specific requirements for obtaining a business visa.
STEP 2 – Secure all needed documents immediately in order to avoid further delay in the application.
STEP 3 – Pay the corresponding application fees.
STEP 4 – Ask for an appointment schedule.
STEP 5 – During the scheduled appointment, submit all the required forms and documents. Wait for the approval.
Visa Processing Time
It may take the embassy two to ten business days to evaluate your visa application. The process can take longer if interview is required. It is always advised to submit your visa applications a month prior to your departure to Germany.