There are three concepts in marketing strategy that always come together but sometimes are not correctly conceptualized by entrepreneurs and start-up companies: Brand, logo, and corporate identity. They all have different roles but together shape a perceived image for a product, service and generally a business.
We have a team of specialized designers and corporate identity developers in Germany who are helping you perfectly develop your corporate identity and design your company logo completely in accordance with the service or product you are offering in Germany.
The major part of any brand development campaign is to establish the corporate identity. Identity design is actually the collection of all visual devices a company utilizes to define its identity. These devices manage to develop the identity throughout the variety of mediums using color platters, fonts, layouts, measurements and so forth. These guidelines ensure that the identity of the company is kept consistent which in turn leads to the recognition of the brand as a whole.
Our visual devices which are the constituent of your corporate image and identity are as follows:
- A logo (the business symbol of the identity and brand)
- Stationary (letterhead, business card, envelops, etc)
- Marketing collateral (flyers, brochures, books, eBooks, websites, etc)
- Products and packaging ( products sold and packages in which they are presented)
- Bonus products ( pens, usbs, bags, shirt, etc)
- Apparel design (uniforms or concrete cloths that are worn by employees)
- Signage (interior and exterior design)
- Messages and actions ( messages that are delivered through a direct or indirect modes of communication)
- Other communication tools ( audio, smell, touch, etc)
- Any other visual objects that represent the business
To perfectly understand logo, we need to first learn what it is exactly for!!
A logo gives identity to a company or product/service through the use of a mark, signature or a symbol.
Logo is to identify the business not to explain it. It does not sell the company’s product nor does it characterize the business. Its task is to symbolize the corporate identity. What a logo means is more important than what it looks like. In other words, a logo should not really describe directly what the business does but to introduce and identify the business in a way that is recognizable and unforgettable.
Our logo developers consider all the aforementioned points to develop the best depicting and memorable logo for your business in Germany while fitting your tight start-up budget.
For more information on this service, contact us