Acquiring German Residence
Our processing system is in contrary with the conventional legal methods for getting German residence, so that our business development team with the collaboration of our immigration lawyer makes the initial inquiries and assessments through the interaction with the relevant authorities in Germany before you officially submit to us your documents and undergo any extra costs.
This residence will later be converted to the permanent residence of Germany after 3-5 years if your business performance is satisfactory . The good news is that we are a team of business coaches who teach you how to step by step start and develop your business in Germany. We monitor your performance over the course of 1 year and – only if you want – we will manage your business through our expert team of business developers. This is where we take part to assist you to start, develop, promote, and run your business in a way that you obtain the expected result after the due date.
Steps to get the residence of Germany
- Collect and submit the required documents to Wise Business Group for security inquiries from European Union.
- Open your self-employment residence case by our attorney in Germany and coordinate with chamber of commerce and foreigners’ registration office.
- Get the approval from both of the above-mentioned organizations for beginning the business in Germany.
- Send the case documents to the embassy of Germany in the applicant’s home country to confirm and get the inquiry about the submitted information.
- Make an appointment at the embassy and get the residence visa (type D) for the applicant and his family.
- Come to Germany to get a one year residence and do the official registration and set-up process of the firm. In this phase, the business owner will also attend our seminar or coaching courses to start his business successfully in Germany.
How to get the Permanent Residence of Germany
Normally after 1 year and presenting the annual performance report, the residence will be extended for another two years and by the end of the third year, the applicant can get his permanent residence (unbefristete Aufenthaltserlaubnis) for himself and his family. We will monitor your business performance and coach over the course of 1 year. We could also be your manager partner in Germany until you could handle your business yourself. Read more about our support program.
Payment for the aforementioned services will be made in 4 steps . Prior to each step, the service cost shall be transmitted so that the necessary measures for that phase are made. After we made the first feasibility research and right after signing the contract the payment will be made in the following steps:
- Business plan development
- opening the case of immigration
- company formation
- acquiring residence
- Follow-up on applying and obtaining the permanent residence (Niederlassungserlaubnis)
- Company set-up and registration (GmbH)
- Submission of business plan and other related documents to the foreigners registration office and chamber of commerce and follow up on getting the approval.
- Commercial register in the chamber of commerce
- Opening a business bank account and other paperwork related activities.