Generally at the end of a our business development program the euphoria is huge. Everyone is excited to start his business right away. But we should note that the new knowledge is very important but it shall be practiced in your real life. unexpected things might happen during the development process of any business especially if the headquarter is in another country than Germany. Here we are to help you prevent these unpredictable incidents. Our business start-up program and immigration services are different!
Why keeping contact with us after the company formation is recommended?
The reason of business difficulties for international entrepreneurs in the first few years in Germany is not the lack of enough effort. Entrepreneurs fail, mostly because of the following reasons:
- Lack of enough knowledge about the business know-how, business culture and regulations in Germany. This will cause the entrepreneur to select the wrong or not-the-best approach in dealing with her/his business.
- Lack of a true perception and enough perspective about their business goals in Germany especially their long-term and strategic ones which finally leads to setting wrong goals.
- Lack of knowledge in taxation, bookkeeping and accounting which can further lead to higher costs for the business owner
- Too little contact with potential customers in Germany,
- Insufficient number of projects that arise from the contacts,
- Too low revenue per order, as additional transactions are not used.